The Blue Ridge Youth Soccer Association (BRYSA) scholarships were established to help the college bound athlete who participated in BRYSA. Please take the time to review the eligibility requirements and complete the application form.
All graduation seniors who have applied, or intend to apply, for admission to universities, four-year colleges, two-year colleges, vocational and technical schools, or other institutions of higher learning are eligible to apply.
Who is eligible for a BRYSA scholarship?
1. Students who have participated in BRYSA, in the recreational or travel division, as a player or referee.
2. Students who have been accepted to a college/university by the application deadline.
What criteria will be used to award scholarships?
Scholarships are awarded primarily on the following, which are listed in order of priority:
1. BRYSA Participation (the number of years participated either as an athlete or referee)
2. Academic success (grade point average and other academic recognition)
3. Financial Need
Do all who apply receive a scholarship?
- The BRYSA Scholarship Committee will award two (2) $250 scholarships per local high school.
- The application must be completed in full and will be used only by the Scholarship Committee.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to keep the information contained therein strictly confidential.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION