We are excited to announce our new Individual Discovery Nights for the Spring 2020 season. These sessions are built strictly around improving the individual within the team setting. Each night, players will be placed in situations to make and execute game-like decisions with optimal technical abilities and to experiment and try new things.
1. Improve individual decision making in small group situations (1v1, 2v1, 2v2).
2. Encourage self discovery. Players will be asked to make their own decisions and to evaluate the success of those decisions.
3. Improve technical application (execution) of decisions.
4. Provide a consistent 3v3 free play environment to end each session.
This program will be led by Executive Director, Dustin Butcher. Dustin currently holds the following licenses:
US Youth Soccer National Youth License (specific to U6-U12 players)
US Soccer B License
World Football Academy Theory and Tactics
World Football Academy Fitness and Periodisation
United Soccer Coaches Goalkeeping Level III Diploma
Additional staffing for this program will consist of additional coaches with respected playing and coaching backgrounds.
1. We will encourage your player to become brave and creative with the ball.
2. We will provide a qualified coaching staff to aid the improvement of your player.
3. We will provide a fun and challenging environment.
Schedule and Pricing
Training Dates: March 23, 30 April 6, 20, 27 May 4 (Rain Date: May 11)
Times: 6:00pm-7:00pm - U10-U12 Recreational Players 7:00pm-8:00pm - U9-U14 Travel Players
Location: Sherando Park Field 6