Our U8 PDP Program is an advanced 8-Week training program designed for our U7 (2013 birth year) and U8 (2012 birth year) players. Our professional staff will provide a developmentally appropriate environment to challenge these players who are looking for a little more!Schedule and Pricing
Players are able to choose one of the following options for training:
Mondays: 5:00pm-6:00pm @ Sherando Park Field 6
September: 9, 16, 23, 30 October: 7, 14, 21, 28
Wednesdays: 5:00pm-6:00pm @ Sherando Park Field 1A
September: 11, 18, 25 October: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
What Do We Teach? Why Do We Teach It?
1. The FUNdamentals of soccer. We teach this first and foremost as we believe players must always enjoy playing!
2. Ball mastery skills. These skills and movements are essential to making good decisions with the ball.
3. Decision making in 1v1/2v2 situations. Decision making is the key quality to being a good player!
This program will be led by Executive Director, Dustin Butcher. Dustin currently holds the following licenses:
US Youth Soccer National Youth License (specific to U6-U12 players)
US Soccer C License
World Football Academy Theory and Tactics
World Football Academy Fitness and Periodisation
United Soccer Coaches Goalkeeping Level III Diploma
Additional staffing for this program will consist of additional coaches with respected playing and coaching backgrounds.
1. We will help your child develop a life long love for the game!
2. Qualified professional coaching staff.
3. Structured fun and challenging environment.